Monday, November 14, 2005

It's My Birthday!


Hey, hey, it's my birthday! I don't know who these kids are, but don't they look like fun?

The days leading up to the 14th are never pleasant. I find fault with everything: I hate my clothes, I think about cutting my hair, I start to see my life as a big waste, Filo's fur is now a pale grey and borderline stinky, I hate my job and I get really lonely. Basically, I sink into a big ol' pity party.

These dejected feelings were swept away yesterday. G. and I had brunch with my parents and sister, then came home to do a little work, be a little silly. It was nice.

Today I woke up to roses (literally). All is well. Life is good. Happy Birthday to me.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM , Blogger Georgina Baeza said...

Awe! ¡Feliz cumpleaños!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home