Sunday, December 17, 2006


I had a post ready discussing how my parents are showing signs of their early-advanced age (what are the early 60's considered? Twilight years?). Then my mom called last night to notify me that my dad has shingles! Shingles?! What the hell? Seemed to come out of nowhere. My sister and I planned a nice brunch for my mom's birthday today, then everybody was coming over to my place to see the Christmas tree, have cake, there was even a big surprise (from my sister, not me). But with shingles--the plan's thrown out the window. I feel bad complaining about how the padres are acting all old. So here's a picture of a super-pissed Filomena who doesn't like her little hoodie one bit.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:06 PM , Blogger Georgina Baeza said...

Is it cold over there?

That sucks about your parents. You know, recently, my sister got shingles too. It was crazy.

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger Gabe said...

Filo looks like a grumpy Ewok!

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

I keep hearing shingles stories from people! I think it's one of those sneaky diseases.

A few days ago, the weather was beautiful. Now, it's sunny, windy, and cold. Bring all the winter gear if you're coming down here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home