Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm procrastinating big time. I stopped by my mom's house this morning on the way home from class and it put a crimp on my morning momemtum. So far, I've watched a little CNN, read NY Times online, then trolled from site to stupid site. I really don't feel like working on lectures or reading; I'm only good for napping at this point.

My head feels heavy after taking allergy medicine. The monsoon-rain has pretty much stopped, but we're still feeling the impact with millions of fearless mosquitos and late season allergies. Classic symptons plague me: itchy eyes and throat, runny nose, sneezing. Plus, I have itchy ears--this unpleasant itchiness deep down in my ear, a horrible sensation really because you can't reach the itch. It work me up last night. My mom thinks it might be ear wax.

I installed the satellite radio in my car now and bought a new atennae, so I'm getting my Howard fix again. Today's show was a rebroadcast from the morning of 9/11. It took me back to the uncertainty and utter, complete sadness of that morning. I have avoided 9/11 memorial stuff in the past. I should have done the same this year.

Yikes, sorry readers, today is all procrastination, sadness, and ear wax. Definitely a Monday.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM , Blogger Mick & Cathy said...

You poor girl I hope you are soon feeling much better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home