Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wow, a full year has passed.

I feel accomplished for keeping up with my blog. I really like having a space all my own to record whatever strikes my fancy. I have met really cool people through their comments on Ness and Filomena and added their blogs to my daily reading list. Thanks to all who read and comment. I really appreciate it!

I revisited my first post to remind myself why I started this blog. Those sentiments still ring true (even though I never got around to posting "fiction tidbits"). I want to try something new--G. called it Speed Blogging (italics denote speediness). I will blog everyday for a maximum of ten minutes, then another five or so to read, check, and comment on other blogs. Entries will be supershort and probably super random. On the otherhand, I think the blog will be more current.

These changes also coincide with the start of the fall semester tomorrow--very busy times with lots of possible stress and freak-outs, so I need to keep the blog outlet open.

Alright, Speed Blogging starts tomorrow! Have a super Monday, kids.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM , Blogger Mick & Cathy said...

I will have to get my "Speed Comments" ready for your speed blogs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home