Friday, November 03, 2006

Stay Tuned

I miss blogging, but there are other more pressing things on my plate right now. I am tired and stressed and not fun. I cut my hair really short--sometimes it looks cute; sometimes, I think it makes the shape of my head look really oval. I recently got contact lenses and my first thought was that I look tired. My birthday is about two weeks away. I'm not excited, even if it does mean delicious cake is coming my way. Two days ago, part of a crown cracked and I have to replace the whole thing. But not for three weeks because my dentist is deer hunting. I want to see the film Marie Antoinette, even though I'm annoyed by Sofia Coppola, mostly because you know when she pulls any old sweater out of the drawer (even a ratty one), it's cashmere.

So, I'm coming back. It might not be for awhile, though.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM , Blogger Mick & Cathy said...

You have been missed but come back in your own time.
I hope things pick up for you.

 
At 6:08 PM , Blogger jennifer said...

i'm glad for the update. are you a scorpio?

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger Joel said...

we'll be here for you when you get back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home