Friday, November 24, 2006

Birthday


I turned 28 a couple of weeks ago. G. had dinner, cake, wine, and a gift waiting for me as I got home from my evening class. That welcome contributed to me feeling pretty good about the whole birthday issue. Birthdays usually incite trepidation and crankiness, but not this year. I think it's because I have a plan for next year, career-wise. And the article is pretty much finished. Plus, the semester is about over. Nice things all around.
The cake was delicious (For all her lip-licking, Filo never got a slice)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM , Blogger Mick & Cathy said...

Happy Birthday for 2 weeks ago, Gee I can't remember that far back to 28.

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger jennifer said...

i don't know how i missed this post! happy belated birthday! scorpios are the best kind of people. or... at least we make life interesting. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home