Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm in the middle of finals week, which is actually stressful for me what with all the grading. My college has crazy grade deadlines. All grades must be turned in by Saturday. Problem with that requirement is that I have two finals on Thursday. I guess it isn't a problem if you give multiple choice exams, but no, I've got to give a shit about these kids' writing abilities and so test them with short answer questions and essays. Yeesh.

Aside from grading, everything is turned upside down. G. and I are regularly staying up really late and having to get up early. Mealtimes are random and the apartment is looking cluttered. Filo smells and has turned grey around her paws and tummy. This type of disorder always happens towards the end of the semester. Luckily, we've got a two week vacation to clear and clean things up.

Another drawback is that I'm having a hard time keeping up those positive feelings about myself. Could just be the sleepy V. talking here (or maybe the hormonal V.) Sometimes it stinks to be a woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home