Sunday, April 23, 2006

Maybe I don't know

G. and I have a lot of work to do this weekend. He's working on a research paper and I'm trying to get my lectures organized for the last two weeks of class. It's getting close to "crunch time" (I really don't like that phrase). I'm trying to "pick up the slack" (another dumb phrase) by going grocery shopping without him and cooking dinner every night. It's only a temporary arrangement--our usual arrangement is that we alternate the cooking and washing dishes every other night. It's horrible to admit that I have this little gnawing feeling of resentment for doing so much extra stuff. I know this is not a permanent arrangement. I know that feeling this way is silly. I know I'm just overreacting.

There's a difference between knowing and really knowing...ya know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home