Monday, January 16, 2006

The Seven's


After much thought, I've finally compiled my seven's list, in no particular order. Thanks, Big Brown Girl, for the invite.

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:

  1. Write a novel
  2. Be fluent in Spanish
  3. Visit Japan
  4. Cook without recipies
  5. Learn how to crochet (without directions)
  6. Go to a World Cup
  7. Work at a super job

Seven Things I Can Do:

  1. Pick out good gifts
  2. Last minute crafting
  3. Write a damn good research paper
  4. Organize stuff
  5. Take a stain out
  6. Avoid a sink full of dishes
  7. Dance!

Seven Things I Can't Do:

  1. Pass up chocolate, cake, pizza
  2. Change oil/tire
  3. Tell time without a watch
  4. Real push-ups
  5. Finish crossword puzzles
  6. Make a pot of coffee
  7. Sing

Seven Things That Attract Me to Another Person

  1. Boyish charm
  2. Sense of humor
  3. Capable of empathy
  4. Can appreciate the Rockford Files
  5. Good speller
  6. Loyalty
  7. Doesn't mind when I'm flighty

Seven Things I Say Most Often

  1. Hopefully
  2. I don't know
  3. Jesus Christ
  4. Silly-mena-Filly-mena
  5. Goddamnit
  6. Fucker (mostly muttered while in the car)
  7. Ay de mi

Seven People To Do This Little Blogger Game

  1. G.
  2. Nurse Ratchett
  3. Joel's Blog
  4. Danny
  5. Sarah
  6. Uh...I ran out of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home