Sunday, January 01, 2006

I'm a cliche!

I've been lucky enough to dodge hangovers this entire week. The secret? Eat before you go to bed. The amount you eat determines whether you'll escape entirely from headache/nausea hell or suffer just a wee bit. My luck ran out this morning. It was a very low key New Year's Eve. Had dinner with friends and a late night game of Scattergories with my sister and brother in law before popping open the champagne-esque sparkling stuff for midnight. Champagne-esque sparkling stuff always makes me sick--that and mixing red and white wines the entire night. Yeesh, just thinking about it...

And now I have a headache and slight nausea, like so many other sad sacks this morning. On the bright side, pizza has just been delivered. There is hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home