Saturday, January 28, 2006

I'm bored.

Here's what I've already done today: napped, exercised, showered, began the laundry, read, watched a bit of tv, organized recycling, played with Filo, changed sheets/made bed

Here's what I should do: work on my course homepages, review chapters/lectures for next week, write a quiz, trim Filo's ears, eat a sensible dinner, avoid bugging G. (who is quietly doing his work like a super student), fold and put away laundry, iron

Here's what I want to do: Order pizza (current fav is Pizza Hut's More-4-All), have a scotch and soda, politely avoid Filo (who is getting stinkier by the minute), watch a movie, play Scattergories, lay about and talk about nonesense with G.

Here's what I probably will do: Check blogs (the ones I don't read regularly, but still hold some interest in), read New York Times movie reivews, search online for My Perfect Summer Sandal (currently Bandolino's Flavian model), consider organizing the closet, fold (but not put away) laundry, poke about in the kitchen rather than make a full meal, sigh a lot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home