Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Down with O.P.M's, yeah you know me...*



Hmm, it's Wednesday. This week has flown by. I'm back to facing only one more day of classes and then a whole weekend to screw up--no, not this weekend. No big meat meals planned (uh, I hate thinking about it), just Disc 2 of Da Ali G show to finish watching and pizza. Mmmm, pizza. I love pizza. I eat pizza weekly. Pizza is one of those foods that I just can't get enough. My body does not register "full" when pizza is in front of me. White pizza, pizza with red sauce, thin crust, thick crust, veggies--I say, bring it on. Get 'er done. Can't say enough about pizza. Lately, G. and I are stuck on Amy's frozen pizza with pesto, brocoli, and tomatoes. Just delicious, and not frozen-y tasting either. Rather fresh actually. It's probably the organic ingredients. A wee little bit on the pricey side for frozen pizza that size, but definitely worth it. Especially if you catch it on sale.

Here are some folks who are clearly serious about pizza.

*Original Pizza Monsters

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

For more proof of how much we love our pizza, see August 21 post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home