Monday, September 05, 2005

Ah, about those aliens....

Gabe found my little crane scissors.

Prior to this discovery, I was using the missing crane scissors as proof that I was abducted by aliens. I still don't remember what happened during those few minutes, so I'm not altogether sure I want to totally drop the alien theory. I guess I'm just getting more and more forgetful--forgetful and clumsy. Like a couple of weeks ago, I was trying to get wax out of the carpet with an iron while watching a rerun of Seinfeld and I left the iron on the carpet a little too long and managed to melt a small patch....yep, even Filo had to shake her head at that one.

I wonder what's happening in this head of mine that makes a Seinfeld that I've watched a million times so much more captivating than the application of a hot appliance on nylon carpet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home