Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I Was Abducted by Aliens


I'm missing about five minutes of my life.

I had just come home from class, relaxing on the sofa working on my embroidery, and watching Battle of the Reality Network Stars (really not so good, don't get sucked in). I made a knot, cut the floss when Filo started to bark furiously. So I get up and....who knows?! The next thing I remember is sitting back on the sofa, picking up my hoop and looking around for the little crane scissors, which are now missing. Totally gone. I picked up sofa cushions, looked under end/coffee tables and nothing. It's the weirdest thing. G. even looked around. If only I could recreate those moments between standing up and sitting down again, I might be able to find the scissors. Has anybody out there ever missed a couple of minutes? It's such a weird feeling--unsettling almost. Same chilly feeling as deja vu. Maybe theres something in those alien abduction stories.

I shamelessly finished all the Mega M&Ms (by myself) and am now jonesing for some chocolate. Just can't kick the chocolate habit. Instead of a "ranch tooth" (re: Wendy's current commercial, see photo above), I have a raving lunatic chocolate tooth. Instead of a cowboy hat, it wears a fez and demands all forms of chocolate at inconvenient moments, like 11 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home