Friday, August 12, 2005

Lately, I've been feeling a little blah. More than just the usual blues, but not deep set depression (at least I hope not). My first year of teaching was super stressful. That experience combined with the process of readjusting to my hometown and negotiating "adulthood" and just being a normal, good person and girlfriend. So maybe I'm a little on edge. Maybe a blog will be a good way to make some sense of me and, dare I say?, the world? Nah, I'm not that ambitious--at least about the world part.

This blog is about me as a Chicana twenty-something and what strikes me as funny and unusual. It will also include the adventures of an amazing little dog named Filomena. Her innocence and penchant for travesuras are endlessly entertaining and maddening. And a good amount of Gabe will be thrown in, too, because he's just super. I'm also planning to use this space for tidbits of fiction.

Hope you enjoy my entries and please make comments, hey why not?

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM , Blogger Georgina Baeza said...

Thanks for you animo. Can't wait to read more about you. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home