Monday, March 20, 2006

Back to the Routine


Here is little Filomena. She is acting like a very well-behaved pup these days.

Spring Break came to an abrupt end. Yesterday, G. and I found ourselves stuck in front of our computers in preparation for class today. It was a nice break, much needed, but I'm afraid it slowed down the momentum of the semester. That fear was partially realized today with very low attendance in class. Darn students!

I've been sticking to the System. Unfortunately, I've also been eating way too many fast food meals and indulging in sweets (darn Girl Scouts and their All-Abouts!) for the past two weeks. I think the eating canceled out the exercise. That sucks. But I am rededicating myself to eating right and exercising four times a week and trying to keep my brain from imagining tasty burger and fry combos.

I drive through a very dangerous intersection every day on my way to work. The danger lies in the fact that a fast food restaurant sits on each corner, so the aroma of burgers, fried chicken, and steak tacos combine to create an enticing scent--a veritable invitation to sin.

Gotta take it one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home